The European Commission published a call for proposals to fund transnational projects
The European Commission published on 15 October 2020 a call for proposals for € 32.7 million to fund transnational projects on asylum, migration and integration.
- Local integration strategies
- Reducing obstacles for migrants to access services
- Promoting migrants participation in integration policies
- Complementary pathways
- Victims of trafficking in human beings
- Migrant children transition to adulthood
This call is part of the activities foreseen in the 2020 AMIF work programme for Union actions for the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF).
Submit your proposal here as of 15 October 2020
Apply before 16 February 2021
Find out more about the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF).